• Require student secure alternative or additional funding;
• Deny their access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or
other institutional facilities) available to other students who have
satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
• Provide Chapter 33 Certificate of Eligibility (or its equivalent) or for
Chapter 31, VA VR&E’s contract with the school on VA Form 28-1905
by the first day of class.
#Note: Chapter 33 students can register at the VA Regional Office to use E-Benefits
to get the equivalent of a Chapter 33 Certificate of Eligibility. Chapter
31 student cannot get a completed VA Form 28-1905 (or any equivalent)
before the VA VR&E case-manager issues it to the school.
• Provide written request to be certified;
• Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enroll
ment as described in other institutional policies.
Fees and Expenses 37
2019-2020 USC Upstate Catalog